Thursday, July 4, 2024

I’m Back … The Project Continues!


Back in early 2022, I acquired a box of 1987 Topps rack packs from eBay. I started this blog as a way to share the cards I pulled from the rack packs in an attempt to build the complete set. Well I was able to keep it up for a while but ultimately life got in the way and the blog took a back seat. Today, I visited a flea market in Fort Collins, Colorado and came across some random packs of 1987 Topps, six in total. They were $5 a piece and was gonna grab just one but I couldn’t leave the other five there so I bought them all. I overpaid per pack but like I said I couldn’t walk away and leave some there. So on my way home this blog came to mind and well I thought I’d try to bring it back in some capacity. Exactly what I’ll be posting about I am unsure but check back soon to find out!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment